Unedited images
View more presentations from Amardeep Marwaha.
Here are my unedited images for my three documents:
-Front Cover
-Double Page spread
-Contents
Front Cover:
I used the brush tool in order the take away all the background area, making image more powerful and stand out. I also used the posterize tool to give a cartoon affect.
Double Page Spread:
At first, I used six images, five colour, one black and white. however, I realised the page was too busy, therefore i cut the images down to only three, then converting them into black and white so that there was a balance between colours.
Contents:
The image I used has only been posterized, creating a cartoon affect.
Here are my unedited images for my three documents:
-Front Cover
-Double Page spread
-Contents
Front Cover:
I used the brush tool in order the take away all the background area, making image more powerful and stand out. I also used the posterize tool to give a cartoon affect.
Double Page Spread:
At first, I used six images, five colour, one black and white. however, I realised the page was too busy, therefore i cut the images down to only three, then converting them into black and white so that there was a balance between colours.
Contents:
The image I used has only been posterized, creating a cartoon affect.
No comments:
Post a Comment