Monday, 20 December 2010
Evaluation 5. How did you attract/address your audience
When I posted this photo up online, I received such a helpful response. Alot of people gave me constructive criticism, which really helped me use different techniques, try out different background such as black or white.
I have used the social networking site Facebook to my advantage because I posted a picture online of the first draft of my contents page and the response was really good. Therefore, I had an idea on how I wanted mine to look like.
The fact that I have used social networking sites to receive feedback from two pages, the contents and front cover, shows that people, mostly my target audience are instantly attracted to image, Even though I did not upload the finished versions of all three of my products, family and peers show interest in my product because they constantly urge a keep them updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment